Pet Dander Removal Company
Pets are amazing additions to any family, they are our faithful companions and we love them fiercely. While pets leave their mark on our hearts and in our family they also leave their mark on our homes, and that’s not always a good thing.
We are talking about pet dander.
If you suffer from allergies to dogs or cats then pet dander is your kryptonite. Not only can pet dander make life miserable for allergy sufferers it can make your house smell bad. There is a reason nobody wants to visit the crazy cat lady’s house!
We offer pet dander removal services along with allergy cleaning services to give homeowners the chance to enjoy their homes without suffering through allergy symptoms. If you have a house full of pets and need pet dander and hair removal service then we are the team that can handle it for you.
What is Pet Dander?
Most people think that pet dander is hair that pets shed but that isn’t what dander is nor is it what they are allergic to. Dander is actually the dead skin from your pets that is shed in a normal manner. That being said it is often attached to pet hair and it is extremely hard to get rid of. Every pet owner has dander in their home regardless of how diligent you are in cleaning up after your pets.
Dander will stick to furniture, carpet, walls, household surfaces and it can hide in your vents, that means every time you turn on the heat or AC you are blowing dander throughout your home. This is why someone with allergies can still experience reactions even years after the pet is no longer in the home. Dander is microscopic and can hide anywhere.
Why is Dander so Dangerous
For most people pet dander isn’t the least bit dangerous, but for family members with asthma or a pet allergy it is a HUGE problem. Pet dander can trigger reactions like itchy and watery eyes, runny noses, sneezing and in some cases rashes. Prolonged contact with pet dander can lead to developing asthma. Continued exposure for asthma patients is dangerous and yes it can even be life threatening. This is why you need to contact us to get rid of that pet dander asap.
About Our Allergy Cleaning Specialists
Our company specializes in anti-allergen house and commercial property cleaning services and we have been helping people for more than a decade. Our clients come to us to have an allergen free home because we are the best in the business. We are thorough and use hypoallergenic cleaning supplies to make sure your home is protected from allergens.
We carefully screen and train all of our team members to make sure that they are able to meet the demands of our customers. We want to ensure that when the job is done that your home is allergen free and you can enjoy your home the way you are meant to.
Dust Mite Cleaning Services
We built our reputation as a dog dander removal company that is not the only service that we offer, our team is here to help those that suffer from dust allergies. Dust mites are tiny bugs that live in the dust in your home…yes it is gross!
People who are allergic to dust mites suffer symptoms that are similar to hay fever, including itchy water eyes and skin rashes. Dust mites can also trigger asthma attacks and aggravate respiratory problems. Our team can come into your home and do a deep clean which includes asthma carpet cleaning that removes dust and dust mites. Contact us to see about regular cleaning services that will keep your home free of dust mites.
Removing Pet Dander and Allergens
Removing pet dander is a specialized service that most cleaning companies can’t handle. It takes more than just steam cleaning your carpets to get rid of pet dander. Removing pet dander requires a deep and thorough clean of the premises and often is done when homeowners buy a new home or they are trying to sell theirs.
Here is an overview on how we go about removing pet dander from your home.
1. Get rid of dog beds or cat climbing toys, whatever piece of furniture or blankets that your pet used the most. If you are only looking for a cat dander removal service then the carpeted climbing tree the cat uses will need to be removed. On the other hand if you want only want a dog dander removal company you can get away with washing the dog bed.
2. If your home has wall to wall carpeting then you may want to consider removing the carpet. Carpet holds lots of allergens aside from pet dander it becomes a home for dust and dust mites. When a customer calls wanting pet dander smell removal, getting rid of the carpet is the most effective way to do that.
If removing the carpet isn’t an option then steam cleaning your carpet on a regular basis is a must. Our team uses only the best carpet cleaners for pet dander removal. The type of carpet you have makes a difference as well, something with a low pile is the best carpet for allergy sufferers. Here is a look at our allergen carpet cleaning service.
3. Toss throw rugs in the wash or send them out to be commercially cleaned. Many homeowners or commercial cleaning companies will make sure to steam clean the carpets but overlook the area rugs and mats throughout the home. This is where our attention to detail really shines.
4. All the walls, woodwork and surfaces need to be scrubbed down since pet dander can adhere to any surface at all. We make sure that we get all baseboards, trim and we remove the draperies to be sent out to be cleaned.
5. If the home is lived in and there is furniture we will also steam clean the furniture where it is possible. If steam cleaning isn’t possible then we will vacuum thoroughly.
6. If you have forced air heating then our technicians will add filters to all of the vents to catch dust and pet dander when the HVAC system comes on. We also recommend that you change the filter on your HVAC system to a HEPA filter to reduce allergens in your home. If we are cleaning an apartment or a home with a different type of heating system then we do recommend a pet dander removal air purifier.
Pet Dander Removal Cost
In order to effectively remove pet dander the property is going to need a deep and thorough cleaning. The costs will depend on several factors such as the size of your home, whether it is carpeted or not, does the furniture need to be steam cleaned as well and is this a recurring clean or a one-time service.
Our team is the best in the business at keeping pet dander out of your home or under control. If you want the best dander, allergen or dust mite cleaning service in the area then please contact us for a no-obligation free quote.
Areas We Serve
Our services are available across the US including the following cities, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Washington DC, Phoenix, Seattle, Detroit, Houston, Austin, San Diego, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Denver, Miami, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, Nashville, Columbus, Oakland, Tampa and Pittsburgh.
Contact us for service in your area!